Employment type: Full-time OR Part-time
If you are an enthusiastic person wanting to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our team of WooCommerce Developers.
Hartmire is currently building WooCommerce plugins that are available publicly for downloading as products. As a WordPress Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team. The ideal candidate should have good spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be working with an extremely passionate & smart team of WordPress geeks.
- Supporting our customers via our support forum & ticketing system and other communication channels
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues with speed and efficiency
- Taking every opportunity to delight our customers and exceed their expectations so much that they HAVE to tell others
- Identifying patterns and recommending improvements to management
- Handling large amounts of incoming tickets and respond in a timely manner
- Keeping constant communication with management
- Authoring Success documentation for our customer facing Help Center
- Providing suggestions on methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party services, ex: different types of Auth, CRM, Email listing API’s, Payment gateways, etc.
- Work remotely
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Yearly bonus based on performance