WordPress Support Engineer
Employment type: Part-time
If you are an enthusiastic person wanting to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our team of WooCommerce Developers.
Hartmire is currently building WooCommerce plugins that are available publicly for download as products. You will work with a knowledgeable and dedicated team as a WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate should have good spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will work with a highly passionate & intelligent team of WordPress geeks.
- Supporting our customers via our support ticketing system, and other communication channels
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues with speed and efficiency
- Taking every opportunity to delight our customers and exceed their expectations so much that they HAVE to tell others
- Identifying patterns and recommending improvements to management
- Handling large amounts of incoming tickets and responding promptly
- Keeping constant communication with team
- Authoring Success documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
- Providing suggestions on methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS, including cross-browser compatibility performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party services, ex, different types of Auth, CRM, Email listing APIs, Payment gateways, etc.
- Work remotely
- Learning: As a fast-paced startup, you get to learn quickly.
- Yearly bonus based on performance