Troubleshoot a WordPress plugin?
Deactivate Plugins Manually
Follow these steps to troubleshoot issues on your site related to plugins and third-party themes:
- Switch to a default WordPress theme, such as Storefront to see if the issue persists.
- If the issue goes away, your theme is causing the issue. You can: a) change your theme; b) contact the author of the theme and ask them to fix the issue.
- If the issue doesn’t go away, go to the next step.
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins and temporarily deactivate all plugins that you can (except for our plugins and WooCommerce).
- Check if the issue still exists. If the conflict no longer exists, it means that the plugin(s) you deactivated were causing the conflict.
- Determine which plugin is causing the conflict by reactivating them one by one, and testing again after each plugin is reactivated. For process-related conflicts, this means recreating the same process over and over again.
Once you learn which plugin was the cause, you can leave the plugin deactivated and contact the plugin’s developer to fix the issue.